CB Financial Services (CBFV) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CB Financial Services (NASDAQ: CBFV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CB Financial Services (CBFV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Declares $0.1327 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Suncoke Energy Partners (SXCP) Declares $.5940 Quarterly Dividend; 13.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!