C.R. Bard Inc. (BCR) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
C.R. Bard Inc. (NYSE: BCR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on C.R. Bard Inc. (BCR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Agree Realty (ADC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.495; 4.4% Yield
- Greif (GEF) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield