Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bruker (NASDAQ: BRKR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bruker (BRKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!