Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Brookfield Residential Corporate Update and 2016 Year End Results Conference Call Notice
- Monro Muffler (MNRO) Declares $.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield