Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Brookfield Canada Office Properties Declares February 2017 Monthly Distribution
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!