Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Starts Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) at Buy
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.277; 3.6% Yield
- EnLink Midstream (ENLC) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!