Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Newcastle Investment (NCT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 10.5% Yield
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 6.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!