Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Brink's (NYSE: BCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brink's (BCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- First Citrus Bancorporation, Inc. (FCIT) Declares $0.10 Special Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!