Bridge Bancorp (BDGE) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bridge Bancorp (NASDAQ: BDGE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bridge Bancorp (BDGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Furniture (STLY) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 15.2% Yield
- Federal Signal (FSS) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- IBM (IBM) Declares $1.40 Quarterly Dividend; $3B Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!