Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bob Evans Farms (NASDAQ: BOBE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- McGrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!