Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bob Evans Farms (NASDAQ: BOBE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- American Midstream Partners (AMID) Declares $0.4125 Quarterly Dividend; 11.6% Yield
- South State Corp. (SSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!