Berkshire Hills Bancorp (BHLB) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Berkshire Hills Bancorp (NYSE: BHLB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Berkshire Hills Bancorp (BHLB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- Potlatch (PCH) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!