Beasley Broadcasting Group (BBGI) Declares $0.045 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Beasley Broadcasting Group (NASDAQ: BBGI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.045 per share, or $0.18 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Beasley Broadcasting Group (BBGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- First National Bank Alaska (FBAK) Declares $20.00 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!