Beasley Broadcasting Group (BBGI) Declares $0.045 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Beasley Broadcasting Group (NASDAQ: BBGI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.045 per share, or $0.18 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Beasley Broadcasting Group (BBGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.50; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!