Baxter (BAX) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; Adds $1.5B to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baxter (NYSE: BAX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
Baxter’s Board of Directors also has approved a $1.5 billion increase in authorization for the company’s existing share repurchase plan. The share repurchase plan, which was originally approved in July 2012, now has approximately $1.9 billion of repurchase authority under the amended plan. Shares will be repurchased in the open market at times and amounts determined by the company based on its evaluation of market conditions and other factors.
''These actions reflect our commitment to returning meaningful value to shareholders while also balancing reinvestment in the business to drive long-term, sustainable growth,'' said Jay Saccaro, Baxter’s chief financial officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Baxter (BAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- BAB, Inc. (BABB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!