Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bassett Furniture Industries (NASDAQ: BSET) declared a special dividend of $0.30 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
“We are pleased to announce this $0.30 special dividend at the end of our fiscal year,” said Robert H. Spilman, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “In 2016, we have opened a new upholstery manufacturing facility, opened two corporate retail stores and repositioned another, upgraded our Zenith Logistics truck fleet, expanded our Bench Made factory, and invested in our technology platform. Through the first three quarters, we have paid our shareholders $5.2 million in dividends and retired $4.0 million of our common stock. Despite these significant investments in the business and return of capital, our working capital management and operating cash flow have kept our balance sheet strong. With these factors and our future growth strategies in mind, management and our Board of Directors believe that today’s dividend declaration is appropriate.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.265; 2.7% Yield
- C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.7% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!