Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bassett Furniture Industries (NASDAQ: BSET) declared a special dividend of $0.30 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
“We are pleased to announce this $0.30 special dividend at the end of our fiscal year,” said Robert H. Spilman, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “In 2016, we have opened a new upholstery manufacturing facility, opened two corporate retail stores and repositioned another, upgraded our Zenith Logistics truck fleet, expanded our Bench Made factory, and invested in our technology platform. Through the first three quarters, we have paid our shareholders $5.2 million in dividends and retired $4.0 million of our common stock. Despite these significant investments in the business and return of capital, our working capital management and operating cash flow have kept our balance sheet strong. With these factors and our future growth strategies in mind, management and our Board of Directors believe that today’s dividend declaration is appropriate.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 2.1% Yield
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!