Barnes & Noble (BKS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Barnes & Noble (BKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 6.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!