Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bank of the James (NASDAQ: BOTJ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of the James (BOTJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- First Defiance Financial (FDEF) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 6.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!