Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Declares $0.74 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE: BNS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.74 per share, or $2.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank partners with QED Investors to promote FinTech start-ups in Latin America
- RF Industries (RFIL) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!