Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- Accenture (ACN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 10% to $1.21; 2.1% Yield
- Essendant (ESND) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!