Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.850; 4.5% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; Plans to Grow Distributions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!