Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- American Water Works (AWK) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Empire District Electric (EDE) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!