Bancorp of New Jersey (BKJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bancorp of New Jersey (NYSE: BKJ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bancorp of New Jersey (BKJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!