Badger Meter (BMI) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; Names New Board Member
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Badger Meter (NYSE: BMI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.115 per share, or $0.46 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
The company also announced that James F. Stern, 54, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of A.O. Smith Corporation, has been appointed a director of the company to fill the vacancy created when the Board of Directors increased the number of directors constituting the Board by one to a total of nine. Stern has more than 25 years of experience in management, corporate governance and mergers & acquisitions. He joined A.O. Smith in 2007 and, in addition to his corporate development involvement, has for the past several years chaired the company’s global water treatment steering committee, focusing on strategy, expansion and alignment of the company’s water treatment businesses. Prior to joining A.O. Smith, Stern was a partner in the transactional & securities practice group of Foley & Lardner LLP in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Badger Meter (BMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) Declares $0.78 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!