Badger Meter (BMI) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; Names New Board Member
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Badger Meter (NYSE: BMI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.115 per share, or $0.46 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
The company also announced that James F. Stern, 54, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of A.O. Smith Corporation, has been appointed a director of the company to fill the vacancy created when the Board of Directors increased the number of directors constituting the Board by one to a total of nine. Stern has more than 25 years of experience in management, corporate governance and mergers & acquisitions. He joined A.O. Smith in 2007 and, in addition to his corporate development involvement, has for the past several years chaired the company’s global water treatment steering committee, focusing on strategy, expansion and alignment of the company’s water treatment businesses. Prior to joining A.O. Smith, Stern was a partner in the transactional & securities practice group of Foley & Lardner LLP in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Badger Meter (BMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Knot Offshore Partners (KNOP) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!