BMO Financial Group (BMO) Declares $0.86 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Financial Group (NYSE: BMO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.86 per share, or $3.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BMO Financial Group (BMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Harris Bank Introduces BMO Harris Bank Masterpass(TM), Android Pay(TM) and Samsung Pay(TM)
- BMO Named to the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World for Fourth Straight Year
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!