BIOLASE (BIOL) Declares 1.5% Stock Dividend
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
BIOLASE, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOL), has declared a one-half percent stock dividend payable on September 28, 2012, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BIOLASE (BIOL) Taps Piper Jaffray to Advise on Strategic Alternatives
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Declares $0.072 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- BIOLASE Engages Piper Jaffray & Co. as Financial Advisor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!