BB&T Corp. (BBT) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BB&T Corp. (BBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
- Omega Protein (OME) Initiates, Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!