B. Riley Financial (RILY) Declares $0.17 Special Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
B. Riley Financial (NASDAQ: RILY) declared a special dividend of $0.17 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on B. Riley Financial (RILY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 6.8% Yield
- Newcastle Investment (NCT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 10.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!