B. Riley Financial (RILY) Declares $0.17 Special Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley Financial (NASDAQ: RILY) declared a special dividend of $0.17 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on B. Riley Financial (RILY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) Declares $0.11 Monthly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- American Water Works (AWK) Declares $.375 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!