B. Riley Financial (RILY) Declares $0.17 Special Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
B. Riley Financial (NASDAQ: RILY) declared a special dividend of $0.17 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on B. Riley Financial (RILY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- TC PipeLines LP (TCP) Declares $0.94 Quarterly Dividend; 6.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!