Axis Capital (AXS) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Axis Capital (NYSE: AXS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Axis Capital (AXS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades AXIS Capital (AXS) to Underperform
- Ecology & Environment (EEI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades AXIS Capital (AXS) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!