Avnet (AVT) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Avnet (NYSE: AVT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Avnet (AVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Universal Health Realty (UHT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.8% to $0.655; 4.5% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Affirms Qtr. Dividend Rate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!