Autoliv (ALV) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Autoliv (NYSE: ALV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.58 per share, or $2.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 2, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Autoliv (ALV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Potlatch (PCH) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!