Auburn National Bancorp (AUBN) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Auburn National Bancorp (NASDAQ: AUBN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 26, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Auburn National Bancorp (AUBN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auburn National Bancorp (AUBN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.54
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!