Astro-Med (ALOT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Astro-Med (NASDAQ: ALOT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Astro-Med (ALOT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.75 Special Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Greif (GEF) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!