Associated Capital Group (AC) Declares $0.10 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Associated Capital Group (NYSE: AC) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 9, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Associated Capital Group (AC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.87; 3.8% Yield
- National Health Investors (NHI) Declares $.90 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!