Argo Group (AGII) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argo Group (NASDAQ: AGII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Argo Group (AGII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Declares $0.14 Qtr. Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!