Argan (AGX) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Argan (NYSE: AGX) declared a special dividend of $0.30 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Argan (AGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- UPDATE: Calavo Growers (CVGW) Boosts Annual Dividend 12.5% to 90c/Share; Yields 1.3%
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!