Argan (AGX) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Argan (NYSE: AGX) declared a special dividend of $0.30 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Argan (AGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!