Applied Materials (AMAT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 22, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 17, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Applied Materials (AMAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Declares $0.4125 Quarterly Dividend; 8.7% Yield
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.2724 ; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!