Applied Materials (AMAT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Applied Materials (AMAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Lennox Int'l (LII) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend