Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 1.5M Share Buyback
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
During the quarter, the Company purchased 65,000 shares of its common stock in open market transactions for $3.0 million. On October 24, the Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to an additional 1.5 million shares of the Company’s common stock – a plan that replaces the prior share repurchase plan. The shares may be purchased in open market and negotiated transactions. “This additional authorization reflects the Board’s continued confidence in the Company’s financial strength and strategic plan, and our ongoing commitment to generating increased shareholder value,” added Mr. Schrimsher.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.69; 3.8% Yield
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!