Apple Hospitality REIT (APLE) Declares $0.10 Monthly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple Hospitality REIT (NYSE: APLE) declared a monthly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Apple Hospitality REIT (APLE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Altria Group (MO) Declares $0.61 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Agree Realty (ADC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.495; 4.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!