Apollo Global Management (APO) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Apollo Global Management (APO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Hexion Inc. Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Results
- Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!