Aon plc (AON) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Aon plc (AON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Aon Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!