Annaly Capital Management (NLY) Declares $0.2641 Quarterly Dividend; 10% Yield
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2641 per share, or $1.0564 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Annaly Capital Management (NLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Annual Dividend 1.5% to $0.2283; 0.8% Yield
- Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!