American States Water (AWR) Declares $0.242 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
American States Water (NYSE: AWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.242 per share, or $0.968 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American States Water (AWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Board Approves 8.1% Dividend Hike
- Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Bunge Limited (BG) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield