American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
American Capital Mortgage Investment (NASDAQ: MTGE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- New York REIT (NYRT) Declares $0.0383333333 Monthly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Ingles Markets (IMKTA) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!