AmTrust Financial (AFSI) Approves 10% Stock Dividend
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFSI) announced that its Board of Directors approved a stock dividend of 10%, or 0.10 shares for each common share. The stock dividend will be payable on September 20, 2012, to shareholders of record as of September 4, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Cable Corp. (BGC) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Extends Buyback Plan
- Bladex (BLX) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- VSB BANCORP, Inc. (VSBN) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!