Altisource Residential (RESI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Altisource Residential (NYSE: RESI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Altisource Residential (RESI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- KBW Announces Index Rebalancing for Fourth-Quarter 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!