Allstate (ALL) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Allstate (NYSE: ALL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allstate (ALL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!