Alliant Energy (LNT) Declares $0.29875 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.29875 per share, or $1.195 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alliant Energy (LNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield
- InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Declares $0.01 Annual Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- National Health Investors (NHI) Declares $.90 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!