Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.52 per share, or $2.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Cameco Corp. (CCJ) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- AVANGRID (AGR) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!