AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (NYSE: APFH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 25, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- AdvancePierre Foods Announces Pricing of Senior Unsecured Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!