Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
The Company will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 11:00 a.m. ET on Friday, January 6, 2017, in the Madison Room of the Four Seasons Hotel, 75 Fourteenth Street N.E., Atlanta, Georgia.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Acuity Brands (AYI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 2.1% Yield
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!