Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
The Company will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 11:00 a.m. ET on Friday, January 6, 2017, in the Madison Room of the Four Seasons Hotel, 75 Fourteenth Street N.E., Atlanta, Georgia.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Acuity Brands (AYI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- SCANA Corp. (SCG) Declares $0.575 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Declares $0.095 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!