Aaron's (AAN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.0275; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Aaron's (NYSE: AAN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0275 per share, or $0.11 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.025.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Aaron's (AAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/5: (CNSL)/(FRP) (CX) (FDML)
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!