Aaron's (AAN) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aaron's (NYSE: AAN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Aaron's (AAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- Ecology & Environment (EEI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!