AMCON Distributing (DIT) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Replenishes Buyback
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AMCON Distributing (NYSE: DIT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. The dividend will be payable on November 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2016. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
At the same time, the Board of Directors replenished the number of shares authorized for repurchase under AMCON’s existing Common Stock repurchase program. The program provides for the purchase of up to 50,000 shares of AMCON’s common stock; the shares may be purchased from time to time in open market or negotiated transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AMCON Distributing (DIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Board Approves 8.1% Dividend Hike
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Declares $0.76 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Federated National (FNHC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!