AMCON Distributing (DIT) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Replenishes Buyback
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AMCON Distributing (NYSE: DIT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. The dividend will be payable on November 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2016. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
At the same time, the Board of Directors replenished the number of shares authorized for repurchase under AMCON’s existing Common Stock repurchase program. The program provides for the purchase of up to 50,000 shares of AMCON’s common stock; the shares may be purchased from time to time in open market or negotiated transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AMCON Distributing (DIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
- McGrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!