AIG (AIG) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; Adds $3B to Stock Buyback Program
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AIG (NYSE: AIG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
AIG's Board also authorized the repurchase of additional shares of AIG Common Stock with an aggregate purchase price of up to $3.0 billion. During the nine-month period ended September 30, 2016, AIG repurchased approximately $8.5 billion of AIG Common Stock and $263 million in warrants to purchase shares of AIG Common Stock (the “Warrants”), pursuant to prior authorizations from the Board of Directors. AIG repurchased an additional approximately $946 million of AIG Common Stock through November 2, 2016. AIG’s aggregate remaining share repurchase authorization, inclusive of today’s announced $3.0 billion authorization, is approximately $4.4 billion. Repurchases may be made from time to time in the open market, private purchases, through forward, derivative, accelerated repurchase or automatic repurchase transactions, or otherwise (including through the purchase of warrants).
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AIG (AIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!